Monday, November 16, 2009

The Repercussions of being a Slacker

Well I got motivated enough to go to the gym today. It has been a while, maybe a week. I could definitely tell that I had not been in the gym in a while. I did W8D3 of the C25K program. Um, there are only 9 weeks of this program so I am very close to the end. Yeah, I was dying. I did it, but I did not look like someone who has run this distance twice. Needless to say I will be doing this distance again and then attempting week 9.

It is sad how quickly your body reverts to slackdom. Absolutely ridiculous. The way I felt tonight in the gym has motivated me though. I know I need to get in there or do some other form of physical exercise at least 3 times a week. I just want to finish this 5K program and be able to run it without walking at all. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment