Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's for dinner???

I am trying to be a better cook...and cook more frequently. It is very hard to cook for the hubs. If he would tell me what he wanted to eat for dinner every night, I would find a recipe and cook it. But noooo....he wants me to come up with something different for him to eat. This is something I have never been good at. I will just eat a bowl of cereal.

So to in my attempts to change this, I watch a lot of the Food Network. No I am not trying to be a world class chef, but they have recipes for all skill levels. So tonight, I made Grilled Eggplant and Goat Cheese Salad. You can find the recipe here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-eggplant-and-goat-cheese-salad-recipe/index.html

So we will see how the hubs like it. If he does, it is very easy to make and I would definitely do it again. If not, I tasted it and like it so I will make it for myself. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. So the hubs liked the eggplant and I was surprised. I will have to make that again.

    ReplyDelete