Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Updates

So yesterday we got to go see the hubs vehicle. I thought it was a miracle that he was not more seriously hurt before, but after seeing his car I know that angels were truly watching over him. It was very disturbing to see. I am so glad he is going to be ok and a full recovery is expected. Tomorrow we go for his first follow up appointment to see how everything is going.

Eddie says that after going through this experience he knows that we can get through anything. And I know he is right. You know when you are getting married and saying your wedding vows sometimes it feels like it is just words. You may not have really thought about what it really means. Or you may think we have years before we will be faced with x/y/z. But here we are, married a little over 1 month and we have already been through "in sickness and in health". Definitely not how or when I thought it would be, but here we are. And you know what, I know I can deal with it. Where I thought I was weak or would become a basketcase, I realize that I am strong. I am just glad to have my baby home and ok. Now let's see how I feel when I have to go back to work. I will feel like a mom having to go back after having a baby...ok, maybe not that bad, but my version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment