Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#23: Take an activity class not related to Grad School

The Hubs and I needed to restart Date Night. When you are married, you can get into a routine and sometimes you need to remind yourself that a good marriage takes a little effort. So I was on a quest to find something fun for us to do. I mean, I love going to dinner, but I wanted something a little different.

What did I find...A couples cooking class.

We went to Culinaire and had so much fun. It was a seafood class and we got to make 3 different seafood dishes that we had never had before AND we did it together. We both had a great time and we got to take the recipes home.

Chilled Thai Crab Salad in Endive


Seafood Stew with Garlic Toast



Salmon En Papillotte with Creamed Leeks and Couscous





No comments:

Post a Comment