Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rocktober Challenge!


So one of the girls on TN started the Rocktober Challenge and in my quest to be healthier I decided to join. So I am dedicating myself to do at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day in October. It is already day 3 and I have been doing it. This is more than just taking the steps to the office or parking in the back of the parking lot. This is actual physical activity.


Day 1 - Week 5 Day 1 of C25K

Day 2 - 10 min warmup on elliptical and strength training

Day 3 - dancing in the club (hey, I was sweating so it's working out)


I think about 25 people are doing this challenge, so we have each other to hold each person accountable. I think I have been needing this. I usually do all my working out alone, which can get boring and I don't think I push myself as much.


So I will be keeping a log of my daily activity and remember, I am also Scale free October. So I am hoping that at the end of the month when I finally step on the scale I will be pleasantly surprised. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment