Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bucket List

I have been thinking about things that I want to do in my life before I leave this earth. Everyone is telling me I should do x,y, and z before I have kids. I don't see how I am going to get any of this done before that, but maybe if I plan right and stay healthy I can do some of these things in retirement and hopefully be young enough to enjoy it.


  1. Go to the 4 tennis Grand Slams (Australian, French, Wimbledon, and US)
  2. Run a 5K and then a 10K
  3. Look better at 30 than I did at 20 and then better at 40 than I do at 30
  4. Come up with one fabulous gift that will really surprise my husband (and not care about the price)
  5. Get back into swimming
  6. Figure out a way to grow bra strap length hair
  7. Start my own business

Hopefully I will add to this list and start checking some things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment